Terms & Conditions
- 1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions
(1)The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order. Consumers are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent occupation (§ 13 BGB).
- 2 Conception of a Contract
The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our online shop www.karlswrong.com. In case of contractual agreement, the contract will be concluded with:
Lencinas Designatelier, Bleibtreustr 12, D-10623 Berlin
(1) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(2)Upon receipt of an order in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer issues a binding contract offer by successfully running the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
(3)The order is made in the following steps:
- Select the desired product
- Confirm by clicking the "Add to Cart"
- Check the details in the shopping basket
- Confirmation of the button "to checkout"
- Enter the customer and delivery data
- Selection of the number options and delivery options
- Binding purchase by sending of the order by clicking on the button "pay" or "buy"
(4)The consumer may return to the website before the binding sending of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his data, on which the data of the customer are recorded and corrects input errors and / or close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5)Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the General Terms and Conditions at https://karlswrong.com/pages/terms-conditions. For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet
- 3 Prices, Payment, Due Date
(1)The indicated prices include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. There are additional shipping charges. Dispatches abroad do not contain any sales tax and are deducted by the customer in the respective country itself
(2) The consumer has the option of payment in advance, credit card or PayPal.
(3)If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
- 5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
- 6 Revocational rights of costumers as a consumer:
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed predominantly to his commercial or self-employed occupation:
- 7 Damage due to transport:
If goods with obvious transport damage are delivered, please report such errors to the delivery company as soon as possible and contact us immediately. The omission of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. They help us, however, to assert our own claims against the freight carrier or transport insurance.
- 9 Warrenty
The legal warranty regulations apply.
- 10 Contract language
As contract language German and English will be available exclusively.
Terms and conditions Apr.2017